Zesty Lebanese Salad made from toasted pita / Arabic bread combined with mix vegetables and herbs is a perfect starter for your meal. It’s super healthy and refreshingly delicious. Try it today.
1. 2-3 tomatoes chopped in cube size
2. 1 cucumber chopped in cube size (quartered lengthwise and chopped)
3. 1 green pepper seeded and diced
4. 4 scallions / green onions chopped roughly
5. 1 cup of romaine lettuce chopped
6. 2 tbsp of parsley chopped
7. 1 tsp of dried mint
8. 1 cup of cilantro / dhaniya/ coriander chopped
9. 2 pita bread toasted and cut into cubes
10. ½ cup of oilive oil
11. Salt and pepper to taste
12. ½ cup of lemon juice
1. Add the tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, lettuce and herbs (cilantro, mint, parsley) in a bowl.
2. Whisk oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper and add to the bowl. Toss.
3. Put the toasted, baked pita bread cubed already at the top and serve.-Chitra