Ingredients1. 2 cans of hummus / chick peas / garbanzo beans
2. 2 tbsp of sliced Spanish olives
3. 2 tbsp of chopped pickled vegetables
4. Salt and Pepper to taste
5. 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro / dhaniya
6. 1 lemon, juiced
7. 1 tsp of red hot sauce
1. Drain out the chick peas and rinse it under running water in a strainer.
2. Take a large bowl add all the ingredients and stir it well.
3. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and let it chill for some time.
4. Serve this on hot sunny day to your family. It is full of nutrients and protein.-Chitra