1. 1 cup of zuchinni chopped in 1-2 inch cubes
2. 1 cup of brocolli florets
3. ½ cup of chopped carrots
4. 1 cup each of yellow, green, red bell peppers chopped
5. 1 small can of water chestnuts / singhara or ½ cup of chopped in 1 inch cubes
6. 1 tsp of sesame oil
7. 2 tsp of soy sauce
8. 1 tsp of conrstarch with 1 cup of water
9. 1 tsp of honey
10. 2 tbsp of vinegar
11. ½ cup of pineapple juice with crushed pineapple pieces
12. 2 teaspoon of fresh minced ginger and garlic
13. Salt and black pepper to taste
1. For vegetables. Boil 3-4 cups of water and add salt.
2. Drop in all vegetables except water chestnuts to take the edge off but still being crunchy just for 3-4 minutes.
3. Take out the veggies and scatter them in an open tray to cool them quickly.
4. In the mean time add seasme oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and corn starch water in a small bowl. Whisk and heat the mixture till sauce turns little thick.
5. Heat oil in a non stick wok (khadiy) or deep dish pan.
6. Add ginger garlic paste.
7. When the mixture little pink add all cooled down vegetables in the wok add water chestnuts now. Keep on stirring in between.
8. Fry them little brown and then add soy sauce mixture and stir with tongs.
9. When it is incorporated add pineapple juice with chunks and stir. Let it simmer for sometime till it turns little thick sauce.
10. Plate them and garnish with chopped green onions. You can serve with steamed rice.This will make you say yummy , saucy. I am sure. Try this. -Chitra