1. 1 bag of unsalted peanuts
2. 1 tsp of kosher /sea salt
3. ½ tsp of red chili powder
4. 1 tsp of chaat masala
5. 1 tbsp of sugar
6. 1 tsp of oil
1. Roast the peanuts in oven on gas in a non stick pan until it is golden brown
2. In a plastic bag or a brown bag (you can use same bag in which peanuts were packed) add salt, chaat masala, sugar and red chili powder.
3. Now put the warm peanuts and 1 tsp of oil in the same plastic bag or a brown bag.
4. Shake it well until the mixture is stick with peanuts.
5. Serve these as a snack with tea, coffee or cocktail.