1. 200 gms of crumbled Paneer / Indian Cottage Cheese
2. 2 Onions chopped
3. 1 tbsp of ginger minced
4. Salt and red chili powder to taste
5. ½ tsp of turmeric powder
6. 2 tbsp of oil
1. In a non stick pan add Oil
2. Add Onions and ginger and let them cook until golden brown
3. Now add Salt, turmeric powder and red chili powder.
4. Cook for 1 minute and then add crumbled paneer. Let it cook until Oil gets separated.
5. I made this as a picnic snack, to make a hot paneer wrap take a roti, spread pickle masala and add Paneer. Roll them and pack them in individual foil covers and serve.
6. Or you can serve as stuffed bread sandwich.-Chitra