1. 2 cups of Basmati Rice (Used India Gate) soak in water for 20 minutes.
2. 1 ½ cup of chopped Red, Yellow, Orange, green bell pepper
3. 1 tsp of cumin seeds
4. Salt and Red chili powder to taste
5. 1 tbsp of oil
6. 1 bay leaf / tej pata
1. In a non stick pan add oil, and cumin seeds and tej pata.
2. When the cumin seeds splutter add bellpeppers.
3. Cook, stir fry them for 5 minutes and then add Salt and Red chili powder.
4. Strain the Rice and lightly fry them.
5. Now add water and cook until done.
6. Serve hot with cool Raita.