1. 3 cups all-purpose flour and some for the pan
2. 2 cups of sweetened chocolate chips
3. 1 cup milk
4. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5. 2 ½ sticks of butter
6. ½ cup vegetable shortening
7. 3 cups sugar
8. ½ teaspoon fine salt
9. 5 eggs
10. ½ teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixer, mix the shortening and 2sticks of butter.
3. Now add sugar little by little.
4. Now after creaming the butter add all the eggs one by one and beat it well.
5. Now add milk into the mixer.
6. In a big bowl, stir salt, flour and baking powder and add to mixer slowly slowly.
7. Now add vanilla and stir.
8. Now turn off the mixer and add chocolate chips into the mixture and stir so that it is evenly spread in mixture.
9. Grease the ½ stick butter to the baking foil pan and sprinkle some flour into it.
10. Pour in the mixture and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
11. When the cake is done, let it cool for 10 minutes.
12. Wrap well and store in the refrigerator.
Serve the sliced topped with ice cream of your choice yummy.