1. 2 cups of cooked baby shrimp (frozen)
2. 6-8 corn tortillas
3. 1 cup of thinly chopped vertically red onions
4. 3 cup of red, yellow and green bell peppers chopped thinly vertically
5. 1 tbsp of soy sauce
6. 1 tsp of sesame oil
7. 1 tsp of red chili flakes
8. 2 tbsp of lemon juice
9. Salt and black pepper to taste
10. 2 garlic cloves and 1 tbsp of ginger minced
11. 1tbsp of olive oil
1. Defrost the shrimps and dry them with dry kitchen towel.
2. In a bowl mix lemon juice, little salt, black pepper and add the shrimps in it. Marinate the shrimps in this bowl for 20 minutes and keep it aside.
3. In the mean time in a non stick pan add olive oil.
4. Add garlic and ginger.
5. Now add onions and bell peppers to it.
6. When they crisp up add soy sauce and sesame oil.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper and red chili flakes and let it cook until the mixture is dried out.
8. Now add the shrimps to the mixture and toss.
9. Your mixture is ready. Now take the tortillas and warm them. Fill in the mixture on each tortilla, do not overfill it.
10. Garnish with chopped cilantro /coriander / dhaniya leaves.
11. Wrap them and serve hot with fresh mint lemonade.-Chitra