Ful medammas also foul medammas (Arabic: فول مدمس fūl mudammas) is popular in Egypt, Hijaz, Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Somalia, and Sudan
1. 1 can of foul mudammas
2. 1 Onion grated
3. 1 tomato grated
4. 2 tbsp of tomato paste
5. Salt to taste
6. 1 tsp of coriander/dhaniya powder
7. 1 tsp of red chili powder
8. ½ tsp of haldi / turmeric powder
9. 1 tbsp of ginger grated
10. 2 tbsp of oil
1. In a non stick pan add oil.
2. Now add onion and ginger.
3. When they turn golden brown add tomatoes and paste.
4. Add salt, chili, haldi, and coriander powder.
5. When the mixture is well cooked add can of foul mudammas.
6. Add two cups of water and let it simmer cook for 20 minutes.
7. When it is cooked serve in individual bowls with hot Roti’s or Rice.-Chitra