1. 2 cups of yellow, green and red bell peppers sliced
2. 2 cups of broccoli florets
3. Salt and Pepper to taste
4. 1 tbsp of soy sauce
5. 1 tsp of sesame oil
6. 1 tbsp of thai red sauce
7. ½ cup of mix vegetable ( peas, carrots, beans and corn)
8. 1 cup of almonds and peanuts roasted
9. 2 tbsp of pickled vegetables
10. 2 tbsp of olive oil
1. In a non stick pan add peppers and broccoli and mix vegetables.
2. Stir fry them until they turn little crispy golden.
3. Now sprinkle, sesame oil, soy sauce and thai red sauce.
4. Sprinkle salt and black pepper.
5. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot stir fry. Garnish with almonds, peanuts and pickled vegetables.