1. 2 grated boiled potatoes
2. 1 cup of mix vegetables (peas and carrots)
3. 1 green chili chopped finely
4. 1 tsp of mint leaves chopped finely
5. 1 tbsp of cilantro / dhaniya leaves chopped
6. Salt and Red chili powder for taste
7. 2 tbsp of lemon juice
8. 1 shallot chopped finely
9. 1 tsp of ginger minced
10. 2 cups of bread crumbs mixed with 2 tbsp of semolina flour
11. Olive oil
1. Mix potato with mix vegetables and green chili.
2. Now add mint, cilantro and ginger.
3. Toss it well and then salt and red chili powder.
4. Now add lemon juice and mix it well.
5. Now make small circular patties.
6. In a big tray spread bread crumbs and semolina mixture.
7. Roll all the patties in this mixture well so that it is well coated.
8. Spray olive oil on both sides and scatter them in the grilling pan.
9. Grill them on both sides and serve them with green mint chutney.