1. 2 cups of boiled Kale Chane
2. 1 tbsp of cumin / zeera seeds
3. Salt and Red chili powder to taste
4. 1 tsp of turmeric powder
5. 1 tsp of coriander powder
6. 1 tsp of cumin powder
7. 2 tsp of amchoor / mango powder
8. 3 tbsp of oil
1. Heat oil in non stick pan.
2. Add cumin seeds to splutter.
3. Now add Salt, red chili powder, coriander, turmeric and cumin powder and stir.
4. Add the kale chane and mix it well.
5. Cook for 5 minutes and now add amchoor powder
6. Toss them and cook for another 10 minutes.
7. Masala Chane is ready you can serve them with puri’s or paranthas and for kids just serve them in an individual bowls just garnish with lime juice and dhaniya leaves as salad.